Week #6 – Recycling
Let’s take a break from the more physical tasks we’ve been hitting up the past few weeks and take some easy steps towards a greener home.
Create A Recycling Centre
- Find a place in your backyard or garage to put your bigger bins for recycling, you know the ones you actually take to the curb.
- Make sure it is in a covered area so your paper recycling doesn’t get soggy, or covered in ice in the winter.
- Have enough bins or big enough bins to hold ALL your recycling until pick up day.
Indoor Recycling Centre
- Find a spot in your home, preferably the kitchen, to place recycling during the day.
- Each night take this bin or bag out to your larger outdoor recycling centre.
So there you have it, a very simple but effective way to organize a recycling centre both indoors and out!