Honey Roasted Chickpeas
An addictive sweet and salty snack that the whole family can enjoy.
Write a review
- 2 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread chickpeas on the baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake in oven for 45 - 50 minutes or until crunchy.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, cinnamon and salt and pour over hot chickpeas, stir to coat. Put back on the prepared baking sheet.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes, allowing honey to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and cool before eating.
Newbie Nesters https://newbienesters.com/