Week #4 – Organize The Refridgerator
Organizing your fridge will make it easier for the family to find food and maximize shelf life.
- Take a look inside the garbage afterward, is there a lot of leftovers? This is a good indication of what you waste money on. Consider making smaller meals.
- Clear out leftovers weekly!
- Place newer items in the back and older items in the front in the fridge.
Once a Month
- Remove outdated files from the outside of the fridge.
- Check for any food that has gone bad.
- Check for doubles and marry them. Two jars of pickles, two ketchups, etc.